So far the month of May has been busy and full of fun. I am sure this upcoming Mother's day weekend will not disappoint.
I'll start with last night. I was checking the baby/kids section of craigslist and saw a post for a FREE toddler bed with mattress located in Powell. I responded first so it was all ours! Jordan went to pick it up just 5 minutes from our house. It is AWESOME!
It's clean, beautiful and in pristine shape. Here is a link to see what it will look like put together.
Thank you Craigslist!
Earlier this week I had a pool party for a couple of my friends with babies. Colleen and Savannah came over and Megan and Gabriel too. I think all of the kids loved it! This will be the first of many pool parties this summer!
Lily getting ready for her pool party debut - sans a diaper!
And yes, that is me in a bathing suit at 6 months post partum. But this not any ordinary bathing suit, it is called a magic suit. Victoria's Secret sells this suit via catalogue or online for $158!! Of course, I didn't pay that. I paid $1.99 plus tax - booya! It helps to shrink the belly region, thank you magic suit.
How cute is Miss Savannah in her bahting suit? Thank you to Aunite Em, who bought this suit especially for Savvy this summer. Lily was napping, so I was lifeguard on duty and played with Sav while she splashed until her heart was content.
As if this post couldn't get any longer and I am sure most of you readers stopped after the pictures, here is a shot of Lily from this morning at 27 weeks.
Her shirt reads 'Apple of Daddy's Eye'
Love you Daddy!
1 comment:
Thanks for playing lifeguard Hil - I'll brave the bathing suit soon enough ;)
Post a Comment