Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Garage Sales

This past Saturday two of my friends and I hit up a few community sales in the Powell area. The result, lots and lots of baby/kid items for under $50!!

While I was out, Jordan took care of Lily, cleaned the oven and the kitchen and started converting my childhood family VHS tapes onto the computer in order to burn them onto DVDs. What a great husband I have!

Daddy ate lunch out on the patio and set up Lily in her pack n play with some toys. She loved it!

When I came home, we cleaned up some of our goodies for Miss Leelee



What I bought for under $50:
-Awesome exersaucer, yes I know we already have one but we upgraded for $5.00
-Baby piano
-Ball popper
-Booster seat
-Laugh and learn chair
-Ride on toy
-Activity bar with dangly toys
-Boy's aquarium crib bedding set (Bumper, fitted sheet, ruffle, mattress protector, valances)
- Brand new recipe book with cards
-6 A&F/Hollister shirts for my little sister Angela
-2 pashminas for me - love them!!
-Clothes for Lily
-Ash/kindling bucket for Jordan
-Baby books
-Adidas jacket for Cyrus

Annnnnd this.....! A giraffe tent!


 
At one house, I saw some beatiful lights that were almost brand new. The lady's house was built 2 years ago and she didn't want brushed nickel light fixtures and opted for a 'tuscan' look. So she was selling her brushed nickel lights for a total of $50! I thought my mother in law, Susan, might want them since they are refreshing their home. She did so I went back to the house and picked them up for her!


5 comments:

marissa said...

That giraffe tent is. AWESOME! I got all excited just looking at it, and I'm a grown up.

Valerie said...

Definitely think that giraffe tent was the best find!

Great Grandma Lin said...

wow, you really collected.

Millie said...

What great deals...my whole house has been furnished from great garage sale finds and stuff I found in the street...some staining, reupholstering or a fresh coat of paint and it is like new...check out my blog to see some of my great finds.

http://2good4nana.spaces.live.com

Jen said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!! you came out ahead....big time!