Monday, May 24, 2010

High Chair Fun

Jordan and I really enjoyed our weekend. I am not quite sure why this weekend was different than others, but it just seemed more relaxed and slower.

Saturday, of course, I went garage sale-ing with my friend's Jen and Colleen. We all snagged some great deals in the Powell area but Jen was the one who really cleaned up nicely. I had been looking for an umbrella stroller to take with us to Kentucky in a month or so. We have our travel system stroller but it's just too bulky when we have to pack up everything else in our car at the same time. I bought a Chicco yellow stroller that is perfect for the job, $8.00!

Later that day, we gave Lily the chance to pick up food and eat it. She puts everything to her mouth; blankets, toys, feet, clothing, fingers and the list could go on. BUT she was so hesitant to pick up the slimey banana! The cheerios just made her gag and then vomit three times over. So, I think we'll wait a few more weeks.

Here are the before shots:



Are those not the cutest pictures ever? I know, I am biased. I am the Mom/Wife.

Later that evening, Jordan and I snuggled up on the couch (once Lily was down for the night) with Moose Tracks ice cream and watched The Time Traveler's Wife..... I didn't really like it. I was hoping I would buuuut it just was confusing, depressing and sad. So if it's on your list of 'maybe I'll see it' - I would just pass.

Sunday was warm but lovely as well. After lunch, Lily went down for a nap and Jordan and I laid out a blanket in our backyard and took a nap. Until the neighbor kid started crying and whining. Then the nap was over. Either way, it was great. I love summer.

6 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Awesome!

Valerie said...

Those are really cute pictures! I read the Time Traveler's Wife and wasn't very impressed. I was wondering if I'd like the movie better but I guess not.

Susan said...

and it's not even summer yet...think how you'll feel in another month. That 3rd picture makes me imagine Miss Lily saying, OK...I'm up here..so where is the food?

Millie said...

your just like me always finding good bargins.

http://inspirationallettersbymillie.blogspot.com

Great Grandma Lin said...

cute daughter, it's summer already-where do you live?

Anonymous said...

We live in Columbus, Ohio. We've had temperatures in the high 80's this week!