I'm going to be posting a bunch of catch up posts. After our kitchen renovations started, we were busy for a week and a half with staining, glossing, installing etc. and staying up til midnight for a whole week. Phew, it was tiring. As all home improvement should be - totally exhausting but oh-so-worth-it!
And then, Jordan got a cold and I tweaked my neck muscles (lost most of my mobility for days).
And then, Jordan sliced his finger open with a saw which required a ER visit and 7 stitches.
And then my neck went wonky again, just as it was almost 100% normal.
And then, I got a 2 1/2 day stomach bug which put me out of commission and at times, I thought I was going to die. Ya know how stomach bugs go, for me, they are usually near death experiences ;)
Annnnd now, we're back. Stitches come out in a couple of days, I am no longer sick and my neck is getting better (again).
Add in, Easter festivities, a trip to Sheffield Lake, Robert cutting two canine teeth and some beautiful weather and we've been busy, busy, busy.
Monday, April 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment