Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Cecilia Louise Eve


This is how Jordan and I spent our Valentine's Day evening - at Dublin Methodist Hospital.


We welcomed little Cecilia Louise Eve into our extended family.


She was so small, cuddly, delicious smelling and perfect! And yes, that is a huge flat screen TV in the post partum rooms at Dublin - one of two. There is another one for your partner!


Unwrapping the best Valentine's present! I had to see her amazing, adorable, tiny little body. I am always amazed at the miracle of life.


Seeing Cici made me baby hungry! And Jordan too, he must have said at least three times, we need a little baby!


Look at those little feeties! Long but oh so cute, just like the rest of her. I have yet to see her awake for more than 5 minutes, but she is still a wee one. I'm so excited to get to watch her grow up and develop her little personality.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww! Congratulations to the Eve's!! So exciting...