Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Nursery

I am a very visual person. I can understand things better if I can see it. I like things to look organized. I like my visual view to be pleasing. I don't like things to be messy. If I want to sit down and relax, like really relax, then my visual space needs to be clutter free.
 
Since my home is my work place, the one where I work and reside in one, I find myself continually trying to make things look more pleasing, more fung shui if you will. Rob's nursery decor was becoming to hodge podge for me. I needed a theme.
 
So I made some Craigslist sales and headed to a local baby consignment shop and got this Nautica set (18 pieces!) for $50.
 
 
I tried putting the mobile on the changing table to help keep him entertained while I change him. It was a brief distraction, he still hates to have his diaper changed.

 
Wall art, lampshade (still need a lamp base!) and his little lovies, koala and blankie

 
Matching hamper and rug. If I was talented enough, I would do a sailboat mural on the wall... but I know my boundaries :)


2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

All I can say is WOW. Shades of the love of Lake Erie. Most impressive.