Hello dear blog,
Haven't seen you in nearly a month.
I'm alive.
I have things I'd like to talk about (singing that in my mind is Mr. Rogers).
Currently sitting here enjoying hearing a light rain hit the trees in my backyard as a cool breeze comes in through a small opening of the window.
What is new?
*Jordan became an early morning seminary teacher for our church's youth program.
*Summer offically ended and fall began as Lily described to a man walking his dog in front of our house tonight 'It's FALL today', man 'It's what?', Lily 'FALL!' which really sounds more like fallduh.
*One of my good friends had a baby girl
*Rob turned 12 months and is mentally and physicall developing in leaps and bounds
*Birthday party for Rob
*Maternal Grandma Anna passed away on Saturday September 22nd
*A visit with my Uncle Chris
*Multiple viewings with funeral services on September 27th
*Oh, and I forgot to mention, a UTI. Hey, at least it's not 10 weeks long like it was when I was pregnant with Robert.
Hoepfully this week I will be able to post about these events in more detail
The last two weeks have been.so.busy. Incredibly busy, too busy, unexpectedly emotionally and physically draining. So you can imagine my joy I must have felt when I looked at my calendar for this week and saw nothing?!?! Well, I saw the 86 months anniversary on Saturday and general conference for church this weekend but other than that nothing?!?!
What is my knee jerk reaction?
Fill it up!!!!!!!!!!
What should I really do?
Enjoy it.
I decided to find a balance. But ensuring I keep the balance is a different concept. Already I made a double batch of cornbread (froze 75% of it for a side for 6 meals), double batch of granola (added too much brown sugar..ooops!) and a double batch of pumpkin pancakes (which was amazing).
So here is to tomorrow, in which I want to do a billion more things but will hopefully regin myself in and just enjoy snuggles, tea parties, passing the ball and wrestling with the kids.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment