The last 4 weeks of my life have been so, so busy.
In a nutshell:
-Took a trip to Paintsville, Kentucky for 3 days (4 hour drive)
-Took a trip to Evansville, Indiana for 3 days in which everyday was a heat advisory warning (5 hour drive)
-Hosted a 4th of July party
-Hosted my uncle and his family for 5 days
Then the regular stuff that also has to happen:
-Counseling sessions
-Grocery shopping
-Working out at the YMCA
-Day trips with the kids to the pool
-Housework
Plus Rob cut two teeth, one while we were on each of our trips, learned how to crawl and had an eye infection.
But this past week has been so nice. Back to our routine and really enjoying our summer together.
I realized I had 4 posts in draft form that I haven't published so I'll post those and then work on posts for all the fun we've had the past month!
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yes you have been busy and the kids were such good travelers, and endurers of the heat. oh yes, please post more.
Post a Comment