During mid June, Briana had a welcome home reception from her mission.
We recently put on a welcome home reception for Briana from her religious mission in Bulgaria. It was in Zanesville at the chapel there. She gave a talk and outlined her adventures over the span of 18 months on her mission.
She prepared this table to help illustrate her experience. Most of these items are books, magazines, pamphlets that are distributed by our church but in the Bulgarian language.
Not sure how well you can see this next picture, but it was a common teaching tool Briana used on her mission to explain the plan of salvation - in Bulgarian. Explaining where did we come from?, why are we here?, and where are we going?
Oh, and this is my cool kid brother, Cyrus being silly. I think that whenever we hang out, half of the time we are laughing about something that probably no one else finds as funny as we do!
Briana and I. That morning Rob had woken up with the stomach virus, just as Lily had gotten over it. So Jordan stayed home with them while I went solo.
Here is the spread that we all provided - fruits with dip, vegetable with dip and all kinds of delicious cookies.
Cyrus, my Mom and I just chilling in between the hustle and bustle
Cyrus was such a good host, here he is greeting my friend's little one, Logan.
Bree munching on some food, the spotlight was on her the whole time and she handled it with such grace. It was a great event, everything went smoothly.
Cyrus and Angela, being great helpers throughout the whole event. I would give Cyrus a mission and he'd be off, turning on the AC, setting out chairs or anything else I asked him. Or Angela who would have more water ready in a minute or find a tablecloth from somewhere to put on the table. We could not have done it without them!
No comments:
Post a Comment