On a May 1st Sunday in 2005 at Jordan's house off of 1972 N. 4th St. off of Ohio State University's campus - Jordan proposed to me a little before 9:00am on his back porch. I drove up to Columbus that morning from Zanesville to attend church there, just as I had for months before. This morning was different though, instead of Jordan waiting to hop in the car and go to church, I was met with a ring box and note placed on a bench.
That is the day I (happily) agreed to marry Jordan.
And, are you ready for this? Our relationship continues to be better with each month and year that passes.
We want to spend as much time with each other as much as possible.
In memorial of such a special day, Jordan gives me (and the other women in his family) and Lily flowers. This year we received gerber daises - red, orange and yellow - in a hanging basket. I love to look out the window and see them. Bright and happy.
I had some African Violets for Lily, she really just wanted to pluck the petals off of the flower..
1 comment:
they are lovely, and so are all the NHB
Post a Comment