Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bike Rides

Spring and summer time means bike rides! I will most likely be sitting the majority of the bike rides out but I still will be outside waving and cheering them on :)

Last year we bought this double bike trailer for $50 off of Craigslist. We all love it! We hope baby #2 will enjoy rides next to his or her big sister next spring!



Daddy hooking up the bike trailer to his bike as Lily patiently waits




Getting Lily strapped in and ready to go for the ride




Ready to go!



3 comments:

ruth said...

so cute!! this makes me want to buy a bike!!!

Mark, Stacy, & Jack said...

Awesome! A bike trailer is #1 on our list of things we want to have, so I'm a little jealous right now. Hopefully this spring we can find one for a good deal. Have fun!!

Susan said...

so how did Lily enjoy her ride?