We are expecting a little baby boy this September! Jordan, Lily and I went to the ultrasound and it was clear within abour 25 seconds that our intuition was right - we are having a little boy. This pregnancy Jordan and I both thought that we would have a boy, whereas with Lily I was the only one that thought we were having a girl. It was so lovely and amazing to see the baby on the ultrasound screen; kicking, moving his hands. I love technology.
Jordan and I decided awhile ago, we will honor his father by naming our first boy with the same name - Robert Joseph Hatch. I think I will call him Rob.. we'll have to see once he comes though and see what fits.
This little boy is active. Much more than Lily ever was in the womb. I am 22 weeks along and the movement from the baby is very frequent. Phew!
Enjoy baby Robert's 2nd photo shoot!

3 comments:
Congrats! How exciting for you all. I felt like Jack was a crazy mover as well, maybe it's a boy thing. We aren't sure what this baby is, too modest at the ultrasound, but I've thought girl the whole time. I guess we'll just wait and see. Hope everything is going well, it's crazy to be tired from pregnancy and also have to chase a little one around. Good luck and enjoy the summer!
So exciting!! Congrats!!
well,i could see a leg in one of them and a spine in another so I am improving....was looking with dawn and she thought the first one looked like a squirrel....i had to agree. So maybe I'm not improving.
so what if we called him Bert? just kidding. But Robbie is a sweet wee one's name. But don't be surprised if he becomes Robert or "Robaire".
Post a Comment