Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter! ... a week late :)

This year at Easter I was weathering the worst cold I have had in the last 5 years. Sore throat, hoarse voice, so much snot snot snot, tired and worst of all, a cough. Not just any cough, a deep lunged, painful, annoying, never leaving cough. It kept me up at night for 12 nights straight. I gained a whole new perspective for those people who suffer from insomnia. Poor Jordan, slept all but one night in the same bed with me as I hacked, hacked and hacked.

Since I am pregnant, I cannot take any of the yummy cough syrups with codeine. Desperate, I finally called by obgyn almost begging for drugs but came away with the suggestion to find a syrup at the drug store with the name Tylenol on it. I found the most loaded cough syrup and took that with Unisom which my doctor also told me I could take. It finally worked. I could finally sleep with only coughing about 1 hour per night.

Anyway, I got some antibiotics from our family doctor who I will no longer go to. He totally brushed me off.

I was well enough to have my family over on Saturday for dinner, my Mom, Cyrus and Angela came over. Lily loved seeing everyone and playing around with them. We hung out, watched some family videos and then they left to return to Zanesville.

On Easter Sunday, we all got ready for church. Here are our spring time outfits!


(Strikingly stunning) Daddy with a frustrated Lily


Our little Princess Lily. She insisted on the necklace


Lily playing with her Easter eggs (Auntie Dawn - did you notice her tights?!)





Although Lily had candy, bubbles and other goodies for Easter - she most liked her Easter eggs. She would dump them out of her basket and then pick them all up. Over and over again






Lily showing me her egg




Mom & Daughter shot


1 comment:

Susan said...

oh yes...always accessorize, miss lily. And look how many baskets y'all had. Good for the bunny!