Monday, April 4, 2011

Forever and a Day

Soooo..... I haven't blogged in awhile. Unfortunately, google told me I had to buy more 'space' if I wanted to keep posting pictures to my blog and that I had used up my 'limit'. Whaaaat....? I have to buy intangiable, invisible, space on the internet in order to continue uploading pictures? Why has this not happened to a lot of other bloggers? D-u-m-b.

Well. I found a way around it. Yes, I am sticking it to the man. Or to google in this case. I am still getting used to it, but I will be updating what's been going on these past couple of weeks con fotos.

By the way, it's April. April?! 2011 is flying by, a little too quickly for me. It feels like I was just complaining about February and here we are in the month of April. Spring is so close. Lily and I ran an errand this morning and we did not wear coats! I didn't realize how much time I spend finding Lily, wrangling her to the door, finding her coat, chasing her to put her coat on, putting the coat on and then getting into the car. Phew!

Cannot wait to swim, play outside, take walks and enjoy the outdoors in shorts!

3 comments:

Susan said...

what do you mean, you were asked to buy space for pix on your blog?! Totally ridiculous. If it happens to me, I'll switch servers. There are other blog servers out there...still free.

Susan said...

a fast perusal and i'll go with weebly if forced to. just sos you know and sos i can remember.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

That is strange...But I'll run out of photo space on picasa eventually...Maybe you only post to blogger and you should start uploading your photos to flicker or picasa...