Thursday, March 24, 2011

More Lily

Spring is right around the corner! Daylight savings time has kicked in and it's still light out at 7:30pm!! I love spring/summer. I cannot wait for the day when I can wear short sleeve shirts and shorts.. cannot. wait.

In the mean time, Lily is staying busy here inside until all the rain/snow passes. She is learning new words - apple, banana, hello and new noises - a bird says 'Ca caa' and even a new phrase - 'Iluhlu' which is I love you. So absolutely precious. As Jordan was leaving for work the other day, she said I love you to him and he melted! She is also blowing kisses which I think is so sweet!

Lily is playing peek a boo with me in the mirror


Playing with her barnyard animals as she stand on her Old McDonald book



Squirrel watching!


Mommy and Lily puckering up to kiss


What a sweetie! She really enjoys eating at the table, like a big girl


Peek a boo over the bunny chairs!


2 comments:

Susan said...

perfect spring pictures. perfect girls.

ruth said...

oh how i love that little lily face!!! so cute! cant wait to be back in ohio a week from tomorrow! i'll have to visit you at your place this time!