Oh the wonderful world of blogs.
I am glad I started religiously blogging last January to document our young family's life. The other night I was reading my entries from April of 2010 and it was so fun to see what Lily was up to and what we were doing as a family.
I love reading other's blogs, too. Some of the blogs I read are friends I see all the time, others not so often and even others that I never see! Either way, blogging is a great way to stay connected to eachothers lives, triumphs, struggles and adventures. So many times I've read a blog entry from someone and thought 'I feel the same way!' or 'I know what that is like'.
I have had 8400 visits on my blog since I started my stat counter on April 15th, 2010. That is an average of 23 visits a day. Wow!
So to all my readers, I hope you've gotten to know me, my family a little better. And thank you to all those of you who have blogs of your own that share apart of your lives with me. It helps me to feel more connected as a stay at home Mom. Thanks!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE that you started blogging! I usually print mine out every few months, it is SO cool to see it in print! i can email you my Blog2print code, I usually get one emailed to me every other month and it usually gives you 20% off :) my favorite parts about it are that they print out the pictures and words together and in color! hope you feel better!!!
Post a Comment