The sun is shining, Lily is sleeping and I am scanning mass amounts of photos for Briana's blog.
In case you're not friends with me on Facebook (why ever not if you're reading my blog?!) or you don't have Facebook, I am in love with this blog called The Girl Who Ate Everything.
Life changing.
Well... maybe not life changing but it has really helped in the yum factor of dinners and desserts recently. I don't follow a whole lot of food/cooking blogs. Why not? Too may recipes that are either a) too expensive b) I never buy c) I don't know what they are. For the exact opposite of all those reasons, is the main reason why I like her blog. Oh, and the recipes are easy, delicious and mostly inexpensive.
A few goodies to search for:
*Crock pot italian chicken
*Easy crock pot lasagna (who knew this was possible? - not me.)
*Fiesta chicken with cilantro lime rice
*Chewy coconut lime sugar cookies
*Reese bars
So yes, I love food. I will always love food. I especially love food when I am pregnant. Which I am. 12 weeks 2 days, due September 26th with a scheduled induction on September 19th!
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WHAT?!?!?!?! Way to sneak that in at the very end!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats! That is very exciting! I did notice that all of the sudden you were baking a lot :)
Yay! Congrats and good luck with everything.
congrats...wonderful news as your hatch batch expands...
congrats!
Post a Comment