Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sick to the 2nd Power

Things turned from an innocent cold to a full fledged flu epidemic at the Hatch household.

Horrible. Terrible. Gross. Yucky. You get the idea...

I can't remember hating my GI tract as much as I did the last 48 hours. I can't even remember the last time I had the flu.

My intake the last 48 hours:
*6 saltine crackers
*4 pieces of toast
*1 bowl of ramen
*Mini bagel
*2 bottles of gatorade
*1 glass of flat sprite

End of food intake.

I swear we may just become hermits for the rest of winter. Seriously.

Bright side? Nothing like a good ole' stomach virus to kill a few extra pounds. Now we just need to get Jordan better and the Hatch family can say au revoir to the flu.

1 comment:

ruth said...

oh, no!!!! hope you girlies feel better soon...

also my mom told me the good news :) I still need to give you a call for some teething advice. expect a call this week!