Tuesday, February 22, 2011

February Food Fun

Jordan and I hosted a dinner with a couple of friends and decided to make striped delight. We wanted to up the fancy factor so I suggest putting the striped delight into glasses for individual servings


Side shot: graham cracker bottom, sweet cream cheese layer, rich chocolate mousse with cool whip and chocolate sprinkles on top... yum!


For my mother-in-law: a nice table setting. I would have liked to add candles but with a 3 year old around the table I opted not


I forgot to take a picture of the finished product - pepperoni twists. A white chicken, a supreme and a cheese n pepperoni twist. It was my first time making them and while I liked them, I would have loaded it with a ton more cheese!


This is not my creation but Jordan's. He is quite the chef! Blackened grilled chicken (softy, juicy and tender) with onion medley grilled potatoes with a side salad complete with a cucumber star :)


I had to add this, although grilled cheese is not a fun February food, Lily sure does love it


Bite!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my! those individual striped delights are excellent. perfect...so much easier to serve, too. And thank you so much for setting the pretty table. I know your husband and your guests were wowed. So cool! I've missed your blog entries but sicknesses do get in the way