Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Homemade Oreo Cookies

This is what I did instead of making dinner yesterday...



Homemade Oreo Cookies
-1 box of chocolate cake mix
-2 eggs
-1/2 c. of oil
-1 container of white icing

Preheat ovent o 375 degrees. Combine the cake mix, oil and eggs. Drop 1" cookies onto greased cooking sheet (I always use a pre-heated stone so no grease needed). Bake for 7-10 minutes. Take out and cool on baking rack. Ice one cookie and top with another.

Makes approx. 20 cookie sanwiches.

Yum!

3 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

That's were it all starts...dessert is much more fun to make than dinner!

Valerie said...

Looks yummy! I've wanted to try a version of this which has chocolate chip cookies on the outside and cream cheese on the inside.

Susan said...

isn't that dinner? works for me and thank goodness it doesn't have crisco in the filling!