Tuesday, January 20, 2015

VPK: Preschool 2.0

First day of preschool!!!!!

My goodness, it happened. My first child is now in preschool. It's only for 3 days a week, 3 hours each time...buuuut. It's bittersweet. 

She was a little scared about it all but I was so proud of her! We did her hair special, picked out an outfit the night before and had everything ready to go in her back pack. 

Doesn't she look so small?!


Lalaloopsy back pack!



I asked her to give me a pose, this is what she came up with:


Mi hija y yo!



Walking out to Daddy's car in the hot, humid Florida morning. 


1st Day of Preschool at Trinity Lutheran with Mrs. Leigh


I think she began to get a bit excited at this point


Daddy and I choked back our emotions!


Rob was a little sad, but he had a really good time hanging out with me :)


No comments: