Here is part II of my cutie August babies.
Lily and Rob. Rob and Lily. Best little friends...for the most part ;)
Look at these faces.. so silly and grown up at the same time
Hahaha.. being loud and funny
And this is how it usually ends.. Lily loving on her brothers!
I can't recall why, but I curled Lily's hair for the first time
Oh you know, an over-the-shoulder serious look.
Train mania got moved to the front room
Baby Marius enjoying his maiden voyage in the high chair!
Sweet and smiley, that's Marius
Lily still naps, although at this point, she was only napping about 3 times a week. During the napping hours, I have her to 'quiet time' which is independent play in her bedroom. I went in at 3:30 to check on her and this what I found: asleep, sucking her thumb, rubbing taggies with a ton of stuff piled all around her...
Her new gymnastics outfit
Complete with her polka dot socks. I believe she pretended to be an ice skater with the socks on, as she glided over our tile flooring in the foyer.
Baby Marius learning how to sit up, with the help of the boppy
Looking up to give me a delicious baby smile...
....and then face plants into the floor as I am taking the picture.
Lily's creation: three of her babies are all snuggled in and accounted for
Daddy kissing on Marius after a trip to the beach
Who wouldn't love kisses like that?!
Robert running around the house with Marius' activity mat...and shouting all kinds of silliness.
I went looking for Robert, because he was quiet and I found him snuggled on his rocker in his room. Just relaxing with blankets and his lovies..
What a sweet boy
1 comment:
you have wonderfully lovy children
Post a Comment