Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cutie August Babies

Here are the cutie pictures from August, part 1!

Sometimes in the afternoon, once Marius is up from nap, we will all hang out and play in his room. These pictures are from one of those afternoons..

Lily organizing the play for everyone


Robert, being cute and silly


While Rob and I were on a Mommy & Son date, Jordan was at home with Lily having their own kind of fun, making marshmallow and toothpick creations


A person!


My kids love play doh. A lot. And thanks to their Aunt Dawn, they got a bunch of cool tools to manipulate their doh and they're in love. Although, the rug underneath the table isn't really in love with all the play doh that gets smooshed into it.


I wrote out Lily's name and asked her to fill it in with play doh, and this is what she came up with. I love that the Y has three colors magenta/red/purple and all in the same pattern. Her creative mind is amazing to watch



This is from make believe play, it looks like Lily was tucking Rob in with all kinds of lovies..meow, meow, baby Ariel, taggies..


Just chilling and relaxing on the couch. You see, we spend most of time indoors in the summer here in Florida..it's like 'winter'. You only go outside if you absolutely have to, and if it's more than 10 minutes, it has to be in or near water. It's just too hot. So most of the time we spend indoors - especially since we had a little baby at the time.


Block time!


Lily and I built a tower of block around her and her baby doll.


Another thing to do indoors during the super humid and hot summers - taped a city lay out onto the floor. Then we built buildings and decorated the city. I had Lily name all the streets and the names were so cute: Mango, Nango, Verlynn, Merlynn to name a few.


Lily made this building, I think it was a house for the Little People


Lily and I both crafted this park for the city. She thought it needed the addition of a fairy and Sleeping Beauty. Right on.


Then she designed the community pool, complete with people swimming in it and a lot of buoys showing different lanes to swim in


Once we had set up the whole thing, which was the best part, we played "GPS". Lily would start her car at one part of the city and she would tell me "I want to go to the grocery store". Then I would give her directions "Turn right onto Vilynn St" all the way to the store. It was great fun and stayed taped for a week or so.


Purple flowers from the backyard garden


Rob and I making banana bread!


Lily helping out by doing the dishes



No comments: