Here are the highlights of my cutie babies from July!
Marius playing in his jumperoo.
Oh, and looking absolutely adorable. I know, I am biased. I birthed him.
Who can resist little baby legs?!
Lily can't resist Marius at all... and his face kinda says "I am getting squeezed too tight!" His eyes were beginning to bulge a bit.. ha!
This is what happens when you have an older sister.. amirite Jordan???
And he is wear a 'bracelet' aka a hair twistie
Robert and Lily. Lily and Robert.
Being cutie pies and enjoying make believing with each other
Oh, you think Robert is wearing one of my sports bras around his neck? He is. You were right ;)
Marius is already a huge fan of the backpack carrier. A $5 garage sale find that is now on it's third Hatch baby!
Playing a little restaurant on a rainy summer day
Our menu, as dictated by Lily: cookies, pizza, carrots, watermelon, grapes, chicken, bread, milk, orange, cinnamon and banana
My adorable (and efficient!) waitress
My handsome host, who rang up my bill and tendered my 'credit card'
Marius came along for the dining experience but just kept vomiting! ;)
And this is one of the first pictures of Marius in his high chair!
Robert, doing what he loves to do: dangerous things.
No comments:
Post a Comment