Here are the cutie pictures from September.... on time!
This is Lily in her 'Berry' fairy costume (although I think the real name of the fairy is Rosetta). She setting up a tea party for Thomas and her elephant. Oh, and I am sleeping on the couch :)
I found this train table, filled with random wooden train stations and rails, on Craigslist for $20. I was grateful to have a van so I could go pick it up!
Lily was so excited! She looks a lot like a Picklesimer here, and mostly like my Uncle Bo's children and grandchildren.
We bought a pack n play the first day we were here to have something for Robert to sleep in the first night. I got it back out to take pictures and sell on it on Craigslist. Well, the kids loved playing in it. As in, for hours a day and for about 5 days straight. Hilarious...
Rob usually would request Koala and Blankie to be present as he played
They preferred to have sheets and toys in there and learned how to climb in and out, using a chair, all by themselves... much to my dismay. Miraculously, no one got hurt!
The kids have really been into playing with play doh and coloring, since they got a 64 count crayon box and Lily's mind almost exploded with all the new color names. P.S. Orchid is her current favorite. So what could be better than combining the two? She called the crayon cupcakes
Lily and Robert have been playing oh-so-well together lately. Last week, they made a 'camp out' in Lily's closet. It was nicely crafted by Lily and enjoyed by both. She got all the loose blankets, pillows and toys she could find and made them a cozy little play world.
Lily and Rob are reading a map, and explaining to me what it's all about
Daddy came home from work early one Friday afternoon and the kids used him as a bouncing banana boat. Over and over again. Until Daddy just couldn't move anymore :)
No comments:
Post a Comment