16 weeks pregnant
18 weeks pregnant
19 Week ultrasound... it's a baby boy!
This pregnancy has been different than the other two. I think for my body, with each additional pregnancy, things will only get harder. My first trimester was filled with exhaustion, all day sickness, must eat every two hours, must drink lots of water and must sleep 8 hours. If not, I was sick. I finally got a script for zofran when it was just too much and my unisom and vitamin b6 weren't enough. I think things may have been easier if we weren't planning on moving to an entire different part of the country when I was in my first trimester.
Now, well into my second trimester, my all day sickness is gone and it's amazing!! My energy has returned as well. But as I said goodbye to nausea, I am saying hello so sacroiliac joint pain again. I didn't have any SI joint pain with Lily's pregnancy (which was a breeze!!) but I did with Robert. It started around 30 weeks. With this baby, it started at 16 weeks....
I'm doing stretches and exercises, wearing a support belt (although I need to buy a better one) and getting and adjustment from a good friend of our's who is a chiropractor.
My due date is January 30th, 2014. And not any more past that date!
We are not sure, for the first time, what we will name our baby. He needs a name!

4 comments:
thanks for sharing your update! wish I was close enough to come help or steal away #1 and #2 for a few hours!
Yes...it's about the due date....I would like to request that you make the due date just one more day , just one tiny no big deal day past January 30th, if that would be okay. Okay so then I assume you'll get on that.....huh? what? oh yes, it's because February 1 is my birthday and I think that would be pretty swell if a little Hatch Big Guy was born on that day!! hehe. He would also be born in February like all good little Eve babies.....hehehehehe
Baby Boy Hatch
You look adorable!! I hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment