Saturday, September 14, 2013

Cutie August Babies

Here is a photo recap of Lily and Robert's August adventures

Here is Lily in her puddle jumper. If you have a kid over the age of 2 (or 30lbs) and you go swimming, you need this!! Lily can be totally independent in the pool and has practiced swimming on her belly, back and jumping in from the side of the pool. We just bought one for Robert who is in love.


Lily in mid-jump into the pool


Another mid-flight. At times, she will do this 30 times! She is so brave.


Robert needed a haircut. His hair was getting a bit...wild. One morning, Jordan took a comb and 'did' Robert's hair for him. He loved it!


How dapper does he look?


Here is Lily, with her hair 'done' as well, although done by Mama. She has been very creative with how she wants her hair. She has come up with all kinds of do's and with names for them. Each morning, I do Lily's hair and then Robert will prance into the bathroom saying 'I wa ma hair toooo!' So we put him up on the stool and I wet my comb and comb through his hair. At the end, he smiles and gently pats his head in approval.


Here is another angle of Lily - here you can see a mark on her forehead and her chin. She was running while looking at the marker in her hand until she ran right into a chair and it nearly knocked her out. Poor babe!


Just another evening after dinner, swimming in the pool


Another Lily do, braided piggies


This time, with two little flower barettes


One evening I gave Robert a hair cut and this was the end result. The curls are still intact, although we trimmed up the sides, quite a bit. He sat so still the whole time I cut his hair. He was great! I think as long as he can look at himself, he is good.


Um, I am in love.


I forgot to trim his bangs.. so they were a bit long but perfect for a little curl action


Sometimes, Robert wakes up from a monster-long nap (3 plus hours) and is in a cranky mood. This Friday, Jordan happened to be home early from work. He and Robert snuggled up together and Daddy rubbed his back and sang him some songs, softly. Rob was in tonic


Just two little babes, sitting on the ledge of a pool. Chatting. Giggling. Slightly shivering. Just waiting for Daddy to come near so they can jump into the pool


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow, the picture right by "Um.. I am in love" looks JUST like Cyrus!!! I did a double-take! It looks like you are enjoying FL! I am jealous of the pool :)

Susan said...

lovely pictures. lovely memories