*Late post*
Jordan and I ate a local restaurant near campus called, Lavash - per the recommendation of Colleen and Candler.
It was a lovely little store with delicious food. Jordan ordered some sort of kabob meal, I had a gryo type meal and we had a spicy hummus to go with. It was so delicious! The food was fresh, tasty and prepared with care.
While we were there, we saw these metal, almost sword-like kabobs with meat and veggies on them. Jordan was in live. Anything that can double as a weapon and a grilling tool is #1 on his list.
For Father's day he received his own set of Persian kabobs - I think they measure 21" in length
Then he got to to grill up as much meat and vegetables as he could muster
Steak, chicken, bacon wrapped chicken and some peppers with onions
On another note, before Jordan left Limited Brands, he received a Team Award for being an outstanding team member and giving excellent customer service
Jordan worked with so many wonderful people at Limited Brands and formed so many relationships that made his time there very enjoyable. The people he worked with would request Jordan to help them over and over again instead of anyone else.
Both of us were so blessed to work for this company. Between the two of us, we worked 13 years for Limited Brands! They treated our family so well. I will always hold a special place in my hear for Limited Brands! I am still the #1 Bath & Body Works fan :) And I have yet to find a bra better than Victoria's Secret bras!!
1 comment:
Lovely award. Glad you have (hopefully) another great place to work but if it doesn't turn out good, I bet Jordan would be taken back on. It's hard to replace the great ones.
Post a Comment