Are you ready for this? Disclaimer: super cuteness alert.
This first one is a little blurry but this is koala: as Rob pronounces it: Kah-luh. Blankie 'Key' is at the bottom right side of the picture
Sometimes after nap time he is a bit grumpy. Sometimes he is super cuddly and warm. Sometimes he is in a great mood. This second picture is after he is waking up and happy
I can't recall why he doesn't have clothes on... 98% of the time my kids have clothes on. It's a thing for me - I don't like my kids being 'nakey' as Lily calls it. Must be this overcompensation of privacy that I still carry from my childhood. And that's my pysch analysis for today :)
Super cheese grin!
And, of course, we have to take a shot of Lily Girl. See those bruised knees? She knows how to play!
Cutie little brother and sister
I love this photo of the two of them. Do they look like they are related? Am I just too subjective to say otherwise?
Rob cheesing it up and Lily totally appreciating his humor
Note: this shot was not posed. Just Rob, being Rob. Fake smiling while holding a death grip on Koala's neck
1 comment:
Ok seriously rob is a mini Jordan and lily is a mini Hillary! Your kids are the cutest!!! I'm so sad I probably won't get to see you before you head south!! They are getting so stinking big!
Post a Comment