Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Cutie June Babies

And here are the highlight photos from June....

Do you notice anything in this photo? The playroom looks pretty clean. In fact, cleaner than it normally ever looks. 



This little girl is one of the culprits. I heard lots giggling and moving of stuff, but I didn't hear any crying so I kept on doing whatever I was doing. Note: this picture of the playroom looks clean too....


Here are where all the toys went! 


The kids stashed all their toys that they could possibly reach, into their canvas, tent-like playhouse.


Books, a junior power wheel, play dresses, instruments, blocks and everything else....it took at least 20 minutes to clean out. They proceeded to do this 'stuffing' of the playhouse 4 more times in the next week. I warned Lily, if she stuffed it again, then it would go to another friend's home. Her reply, 'Oh okay, give it to another friend.' Super non-chalant. 

And now? The playhouse is at another friend's home :)


Lily loves crowns. We have had so many break... and we are currently 'crown-less'. But if we have one, she wears it all the time. 


Annnnd... she totally posed this all by herself. An over-the-shoulder pose to show off her 'curly piggies' as we call them. It's created by dutch braiding her wet hair before bed time, and then taking them out in the morning and placing them in high pig tails 


Curly piggies!!


Robert "uhh...what?"


'Oh, a smile!!' P.S. his shirt says potty like a rock star


How sweet is this??? These kids love each other


Bike ride time. I need to get out the external hard drive and pull up the old pictures of Lily in this bike trailer. They are getting so big.


So happy to be going out for a ride



Okay, so this is what was going on in this shot if you can't already see their wind-blown hair. They sat the princess tray infront of them, placed the fan on it, on high and then sat right down in front of it and sang/squealed/yelled/giggled for 30 minutes.


Robert, just doing what he does best. Something a bit dangerous. Just hammering the wall with his play hammer...


Two cutie babies planning their zoo trip on the map


Rob kept pointing, quite adamantly, at certain spots and jabbering enthusiastically. Very cute 


Guess who??


Robert!! He wanted to wear a dress, and at first, Jordan was very bothered by the fact of him wearing a play dress. But, after I pointed out that Lily likes trains... he caved in. Rob got the dress put on. Then he wanted Lily's shorts put on hi head. Just another Sunday afternoon...


Lily playing trains while being a little photog

No comments: