Yes, that is a cat door. No, we do not have a cat. We have a Lily Girl. The family we bought the home from had cats and this is the last cat door that we haven't fixed yet. It's in the door so I think we'll just buy a new door when we renovate our kitchen.
Not quite sure why I didn't give Lily a mirror in her playroom earlier, she loves to chat and chat to herself. I often hear 'I love myself/Mama/Dada/Robert everyday!'
My little cutie boy Robert, doing what he likes to do in his high chair, other than eat that is - chew on his straps! It must feel good on those teething gums. And we just welcomed tooth #1 this past weekend!
High chair yoga. You know.
Slightly disturbing but pretty cute none-the-less Robert
Lily making us some cupcakes in her play kitchen. That is her favorite dress up dress, we call is her sprakley dress. I am pretty sure it's for an eight year old.. but she still rocks it.
2 comments:
The picture of Robbie doing the yoga....oh gosh, a laugh out loud moment!!! Thank you for that!! I came upon that picture and burst out laughing...:0)
adorable. why get rid of a cat door when Rob will soon be able to crawl thru it and Lily Girl looks so adorable. thanx for updating your blog. I check every day
Post a Comment