Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Poser


Since Robert has been born, I do a weekly photo shoot with him so I can document how fast he grows. I did the same thing with Lily. Well.. Lily gets a bit jealous when I take pictures of Rob, even though I take some of her too. One afternoon I did a special photo shoot for just Lily. I told her we were going to do poses!

I wasn't quite sure how she would interpret my poses but it ended up adorable...

I want a new camera. While our camera has served us long and strong since 2008, I think it's time for a new one... one with a better flash. It's a thneed not a need so who knows. One day.

Enjoy the mini model! :)








2 comments:

ruth said...

Oh my goodness that is just adorable I love it she is such a ham

Susan said...

she is wonderfully adorable....and camera? Oh yes, get the one Jocelyn got for Christmas. That's the one you need.