Thursday, March 22, 2012

All About Rob

Baby Rob from 8 through 18 weeks here

And now from 19 to present, enjoy that sweet face :)

19 Weeks



 19 Weeks



20 Weeks


20 Weeks


20 Weeks


21 Weeks


21 Weeks


22 Weeks


22 Weeks


23 Weeks



24 Weeks

25 Weeks


26 Weeks

26 Weeks



26 Weeks


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

He looks so much like you!! Also, I love how he went from 1/2 of the belt strap in the bouncer one week to the full 5-point harness the next!! Hahahaha

Great Grandma Lin said...

what an alert little guy...lots of fun I'm sure!

Susan said...

so cute...what wisdom lies behind those eyes?

Melissa said...

Hillary! He is seriously sooo cute! I think he's a really good mix of you and Jordan! Lily is definitely all Picklesimer, but I see both of you in Rob. He's growing so quickly...makes me excited for another little boy!