Saturday, February 25, 2012

I'm Baaaaack!

Updates:

The hormones have stabilized, the depression has been lifted and I am feeling great. Like, my real self again. Pure bliss!

Plus - baby Robert is sleeping through the night most nights!! Heavenly Angels sing each morning that I see the clock read 8:00am and I didn't wake up once. Boo-yah!

Annnd - Jordan surprised me last weekend with a sewing machine to replace my $10 tiny, itsby bitsy, sewing machine from Walgreens. I had forgotten how much I enjoy designing, planning, creating and enjoying pieces that I make. Such a fun surprise!

What's more -  is we had a visit from Neenee and Papa this weekend and Jordan and I went out on a date! Thanks to Robert and Susan for staying with the kids while we ran to Marc's, Macy's (the one on Tremont in Upper Arlington because it has the best deals!) and Chipotle.

Almost best of all - February is almost over! That means spring really is right around the corner. I cannot wait even though this winter has been so mild and lovely.

I have so many posts to post, and now that I have a new laptop charger (thank you Micro Center!) I will be posting them up soon.


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!! I'm really looking forward to you posting pictures of your beautiful little ones!

Great Grandma Lin said...

life does improve, remember this too shall pass. How about taking off your robot letters?