Tuesday, February 7, 2012

All About Lily


We had our first snow of the year a few weeks ago and Lily got all bundled up and headed out! She and Jordan built a snow fortress and played until Lily's face was too cold to move



 I am not sure what she was doing, but I think she was making 'glasses' just like I wear



Hahaha, this face is hilarious - it's like an over smile mixed with pain? Or maybe she was hot in her snow gear...?


Daddy and Lily girl 'tickle wrestling'. This is a common occurance with these two


Awww... little BFFs - Savvy and Lily hug eachother as they say goodbye. Recently, leaving our house has been a very sad affair for Savvy so we try to make it as pleasant as possible!


This was Lily's outfit for about 2 days. Her fuschia, furry hat with her tutu. Here she is going crazy (as she calls it) with her Thomas and Friends Uno game (thanks Auntie Dawn!)


This was another mandatory outfit for a few days. Look at that big smile and full cheeks! Love them



 Lily eating sugar 'reindeer' cookies and putting her finger in a cup of cool water. She was helping Daddy takes the cookies off the cookie sheet and accidently brushed her hand against the hot sheet. Forutnately, the cookies instantly put a smile back on her face!


I am starting to notice a theme... most days Lily dresses up! In this photo she had just begun to start a nasty cold, which she is currently still fighting. Her little lymph node on her neck was bigger than an almond! Yuuuck. But we finally took her to the doctor and put her on an antibiotic so we are hoping for progress tomorrow. So she stayed in her jammies the whole day, something we rarely do. This may have been the second time in her life... oh, and the tutu made a re-appearance


Hippo and Blankie have been a must have these last 10 days as well, plus thumb sucking. Yes, Lily still sucks her thumb. Usually only when she is tired, in pain or uncomfortable. But whenever those little fingers start rubbing her taggies, the thumb instantly gets popped in her mouth!


Little Lily as Miss Fox, complete with purse, tutu and sunglasses



Heeey Mama!


Annnnnd it's February... so we are in the house. A lot. Back to making forts! 


We upped our game this time around and made a whole table fort. Lily loved it, it was so cute to see her in there playing and whispering

3 comments:

Susan said...

she is so lovely to look at. Never let her out of your sights. There are so many crazies out there! I had to have this talk with M2 as well....but she's adorable and I miss her! I've told everyone how we 'shared' the pineapple chunk thru the computer on Skype.

Susan said...

just had to look at Miss Lily again this morning before I started my chores. sure do miss her

Great Grandma Lin said...

what a cutie...enjoy each moment.