Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sample Sale

Sample sale came again this year. And fell on the weekend before Mother's Day, happy Mother's Day to me!


Bless Jordan's heart. He stayed up all night long again just to get the first dibs. He and a few of his co-workers actually tail-gated, in a way. He brought a small grill, brats, buns, chips, drinks. They had a great time! 


Here are some of the items from the first bag - PINK bags, umbrellas, make up, BBW


We love the bubble bath!


Also some Express clothes were there and Jordan scored me 7 tops!! I love Express. I got an amazing bra, the perfect coverage show stopper from Victoria's Secret. A-maz-ing. Although, the color is electric yellow, I went a got a white one :)

As a side note, which I will be posting about later, this will be our last sample sale for Limited Brands :( But maybe not our last forever...

No comments: