Confession: I have never mowed a yard. Like, any yard - my own growing up, the yard of our current house. Nada.
The situation has never arouse for me to do so...? I think?
Well, not so for Robert! He (as did Lily) will ride in the backpack carrier while Jordan mows. Just an extra 25lbs plus pushing the lawn mower. Robert needed more.
So Jordan asked Rob if he wanted to help mow the yard and Rob was sooooo excited!!
It was absolute love at first push for him. How adorable is this photo???
Lily and I waited in Kris and Karl's yard, although I think Lily tried it out too.
She got to help Karl plant some veggies and water them!
After the mow mow-ing was complete, Rob was sad and disappointed
Look at the sad face! He wept hot, bitter tears all the way until we hit the bath tub
No comments:
Post a Comment