Thursday, July 14, 2011

Play Date

A few weeks ago, I had some friends over and their little ones for a play date. The kids enjoyed playing in the pool, swinging, running around the yard and eating lunch. It was a sunny, beautiful day.. not too hot and not too cool.

I am so blessed to have great friends that live so close to me, all with kids around the same age. I am a very social person and I couldn't make it through the days of Motherhood (sanely) without all my girl friends.


Here is my good friend Jen P with her little boy (I almost typed baby!!) Dallin, it was his 2 year birthday that day. Jen is due a week before I am - she is having a girl and I am having a boy :) It's fun to experience pregnancy with one of my good friends!

Here are the little girls eating lunch - yogurt, cantaloupe, chicken salad. Sabrina, Olivia, Lily and Savvy




This is a picnic table that my grandpa built for us right around the time Lily was born. It was one of his last woodworking creations before he had to quit for good. I can recall from when I was a little girl, how much time my grandpa spent in his backyard carpentry shed. He could make tables, cabinets, enertainment centers, chairs, stools, a rocking horse and so much more. What an amazing talent!



1 comment:

Great Grandma Lin said...

how fun for the little girls to have their own picnic table...