Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Discouraged

I am in a completely discouraged mood. I can't remember the last time I felt discouraged.

I do/did not feel productive today. I just want to make some head way without draining hours from my day and losing important brain cells.

What I am working on:
*Possibly switching to a new auto and home insurance (a huge drain of time and energy!)
*Helping Lily to fall asleep at bed time - it's been months since she's consistently fallen asleep within 30 minutes of laying down at bed time
*Trying to figure out Lily's relfux situation - I am not sure if she is still suffering from reflux or not and if I should keep her on medicine or not. She has been so clingy and fussy these last couple of weeks
*Planning an event for church in which getting people to help is presenting quite the challenge and I can't do it all myself
*Straightening out medical bills and our (stupid, annoying but saves us 20% on medical payments) FSA account (ended up paying $80 in medical bills this week that I had not planned on paying..!)
*Working towards a kitchen remodel that is at a complete stand still
*Growing a baby who's measuring big (which scares me) and dealing with (at times) very uncomfortable and painful back issues on a daily basis

Okay, complaining over. I just need to dust my shoulders off and get back to it.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I'm sorry to hear that! You can do it though!! Think about slashing about five things (at least) from your list...seriously!

Susan said...

nope...I would not dust off those shoulders yet. I think you need to just sit and play with Lily. Everything else can get done in a couple of days. And you do not have to have a redo on your lovely home...Rome was not built in a day. You have a lifetime to get things done. Perhaps it's just time to do nothing...and suddenly you'll be bored and ready to tackle the world again. And you will....