All in all, this pregnancy is going very well. I do wonder what challenges will baby number #3 present to my body....? Hopefully the delivery will go much smoother with baby Rob than it did with Lily.
Monday, June 6, 2011
24 Weeks
I am 24 weeks pregnant and still going strong. Here I am chilling by the baby pool last weekend, I know, I have the cutest smile in this shot ;)
This pregnancy has been different from Lily's in a lot of ways. I am a full time stay at home Mom to a 1 1/2 year old versus being a full employee for Limited Brands. My back started hurting at 20 weeks this time around instead of around 30-32 weeks and that was mainly due to the huge rennovation of our new house. The control of my bladder muscles (and all muscles in the region) are much weaker and/or stretched out with this baby. Sneezing, coughing, laughing too hard all present a new challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, 24 weeks already?!!? I better get on those tank tops :) congrats on making it this far and hopefully you'll be getting a package from me soon!
what are you renovating? and lets get you a bigger pool.
Post a Comment