*Keep a tight budget (eating out, Goodwill, groceries)
Update: Jordan and I did well in this category although we could always spend less.
*Continue frequent acts of service
Update: check! Continued to give meals, have others over for dinner and offered support to those in need
*Consistently write my sister on her mission (This becomes difficult at the 6 month bump)
Update: semi-check! I started off strong, waned around 6 months, completely stopped once Rob came and have recently started back up again.
*Strengthen extended family relationships (Visit more often, chat more frequently and be more involved!)
Update: check! We visited my S-I-L Dawn this summer as well as made a trip to Cleveland twice to visit Jordan's parents. We also visited with Jordan's great-godparents in Cleveland which was much overdue! We also bought an awesome webcam (yes, our laptop does not have one) and began skyping with Jordan's parents, Dawn and my siblings much more frequently.
*Work on family history
Update: fail. I don't think I worked on very much family history at all!
*Eat healthy and exercise (Note: I use the term exercise loosely)
Update: check! I carefully watched my diet when pregnant and joined our local YMCA once I was 6 weeks post partum from Rob's birth. I go twice a week for 45 minutes each time. They will only watch Rob for a total of 1 hr until he is 6 months and I have to shower before I pick the kiddos up or I will be sweaty all day long due to not 'finding' any time to shower.
*Work on spiritual goals (Prayer, scriptures, fellowshiping, reading more and worshipping)
Update: tiny check! While prayer and reading scriptures can always be improved (at least in my case) I did pay attention/participate during my Sunday meetings, which has to count for something! ;)
Oh, and (hopefully) have a baby some time in 2011.
Update: Baby Rob a la September 18th... huge check!!
Coming soon: 2012 goals!
Update: Baby Rob a la September 18th... huge check!!
Coming soon: 2012 goals!
1 comment:
Way to go with your 2011 goals!! Good luck in 2012!
Post a Comment