Wow, so no posts in November.
Sad.
I am still learning to juggle the kids, husband and then any free time/hobbies/working out/shopping etc.
But I did post qutie a few photos of our recent activity since Baby Rob's birth on Facebook. So I am still alive and I promise, pinky promise, I will blog again. I keep telling myself that when Rob sleeps 6 hours straight, I will blog again instead of trying to nap every possible moment.
Unfortunately, Rob is not following in his sister's footsteps. Lily slept 8 hours straight at 8 weeks. Rob is sleeping 2-3 hours and is nearly 11 weeks. I am a patient person, really I am. I know all babies are different. I get that. I know some need to eat more than others. True.
.......but really?
I am just sleep deprived.
This will get better, this will get better, this will get better.
I am just such a nicer, happier, more patient person/Mom/wife/friend when I have more than 5 hours of sleep.
End rant.
3 comments:
amen sister I am the same way! Cant wait for our movie time on saturday... hopefully I can keep you awake :) good luck getting more sleep out of coote baby obert!
truly this is just such a small segment in your life...it just makes things difficult. Just remember...it's only less than a second in terms of eternity. And one day...poof...it'll be over. and you'll be sleeping and missing all the rights you had to be crabby. then...no more excuse..haha
susie is right....this too will pass.
Post a Comment