Monday, October 24, 2011

I'm Alive

...I promise.

I've got so many fun posts to post and no time to post them.

If I do have free time (aka the baby is sleeping) you will find me doing one of the following:
1. Playing with Lily
2. Cleaning or organizing something around the house
3. Sleeping

Making dinner would be on the list but I made 40 some freezer meals before I had the baby and froze them all. So we have been living off of those these past few weeks. We usually make 1 or 2 fresh meals a week and by we, I mean Jordan does and I help :)

Okay, I promise I will blog more when I can get more than 2 hours of consecutive sleep in one night.

My mantra: It will not always be this way so enjoy what I can now

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

you need a new family photo with four on your blog...congratulations!

Jen said...

I have missed your face! I know why you mean though about no free time.... Hope you're doing well :)

Great Grandma Lin said...

I love you family of four photo...you are amazing to have anytime to blog with two little ones. Enjoy each moment-they grow too fast.