My back pain has really decreased and my iron is at a good level. I am taking an iron supplement in addition to my prenatal vitamin so I'm pumping mad amounts of iron, daily. I'm currently drinking 90 oz of clear fluid a day - that is 3 hospital sippy cups of water!
Unfortunately the contrractions are still there, every day. Last week I had contractions every 5 minutes for 2 1/2 hours straight. I went to the doctor, they did an exam which showed my cervix is still closed and they also did an FFN test (fetal fibronectin) which will show if labor is near. Mine came back negative, which is good.
6 weeks left until induction day! :)
Here is a shot of me at 32 weeks
3 comments:
eeek!!!! only a few more weeks!!! hopefully we can be there when #2 comes :) cant wait to see you and you look AMAZING!
You look gorgeous!!
you look great and hang in there. I swear this is the long stretch. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment