Thursday, October 21, 2010

Zanesville Visit

This past Sunday Jordan, Lily and I traveled to Zanesville to visit with my family for Briana's and Jaye's birthdays. There are so many October birthdays between my family and Jordan's family - not to mention right within our own family!

Lily's been tender these last few days and the drive there was no exception. At least she is now forward facing in her big girl car seat so she's much more pleasant than she was!

Lily seems to gravitate to animals and people. She really enjoys our neighbor's dogs. I mean, she will see the dogs in our backyard and if I do not take her outside to play with them, she will red face cry. Not a whine or a few tears - the kind of cry where the rims of her eyes turn red... hehe. At my Mom's house, she loved seeing the cats!

Lily chasing Carly the cat - she couldn't catch her!


Lily loves Aunt Angela!


Kissing time!


Magic carpet rides provided by Uncle Cyrus


Lily was slightly confused but enjoyed it either way


Lily can now crawl all over anything - including jungle gym Cyrus


Lily loves music and my Mom played the piano with her - she loved it!


How cute is that little mug!?


My Grandpa and I chatting it up about family history - using the website ancestry.com


He was amazed at what I could find on the internet


We had a great time hanging out with my family and celebrating birthdays! We had cookies, cakes and ice cream. Lily got to sit on my lap and have ice cream. Of course, she loved it.

There is another birthday party right around the corner!!


1 comment:

Susan said...

Hillary...you create such fun blogs....do more.....and how about some entries on just you...or just him...and then wee one again. It's almost like being there.