Last Sunday evening when I laid down for bed, I felt this 'movement' in my lower abdomen. I instantly placed my hand over my abdomen and then thought that is must be the baby! Although I didn't feel another kick that evening, I first felt the baby on May 24th.
Since then, I can only feel the baby move when I lay down after bustling around all day. Sometimes I can feel movements when I ate something sugary and there will be a few little flutters. One night this past week the baby was moving a lot so Jordan waited patiently with his hand on my belly until he felt a little kick.
Very exciting!
In a week from Wednesday, on June 10th, we get to have the ultrasound that will show was sex the baby is. We'll keep you posted!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it's a marching band member! as all good Hatches are!
ooh, when i think of the new Hatch baby, I think boy. But then when I think of just Hillary, I think she would only have a girl. Go figure! haha.l
The first flutter is a moment you won't forget. I hope you are feeling well. Exciting times!
Yay, that is awesome! BTW - Follow your intuition about the baby...My friend has twin girls. She is pregnant again and she keeps having dreams that she is pregnant with twins again. She demanded an early ultrasound and found out today that she IS HAVING ANOTHER SET OF TWINS. As a mother there are a lot of things about your baby that you will just know. We knew the gender of all of our children...in my heart I knew and I had dreams...eventhough we never peeked at the ultrasounds! Have fun!
Post a Comment