Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cricut-ing

This past weekend Jordan was invited to spend some quality time with his dad in a multi-stake camp out on the John Johnson farm. Instead of staying in Columbus by myself, I went up and spend the weekend with Susan.

We had a fantastic time. We first had dinner at Ruby Tuesday's who had delicious all you can eat french fries. Then we saw Angels and Demons based off of Dan Brown's book that is the prequel to DaVinci Code. The movies was intense! I missed having Jordan by my side so I could bury my head in chest when I got scared! Not that it was a scary movie... just so intense. I recommend it. No swearing or sex but some disturbing images.

The next day we went to an estate sale across the street that in right on the lake. We walked in this home that must have been built in the 1950's and the had this enormous florida room that looked right out onto the lake. I fell in love, not necessarily with the house, just with an incredible view!!

Then in the afternoon Susan and I explored the world of Cricuting. And here is what happened:

Thinking of you's -



Thank you's -



Beehive folder cover -



Mia Maid folder cover -



And Laurel folder cover -



We missed Dawn though, this was my first time every cricuting or making cards and we could have used her expertise! We need to call all stampers, cricuters and card makers for an all out session at Susan's. Maybe in July??

2 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

ahhh..You are totally a natural at the cricut! Love them all...esp. the ones with the flower pot. And the YW folders turned out awesome. I think the MiaMaids will like it too...and they don't like anything! haha

Susan said...

it was a great weekend...thanx for sharing.