Can you believe it? Well... before your imagination goes too wild - it is a training video shoot - which means that the video I am in will be sent to Victoria's Secret Stores who sell the new VSX line - an exercise, yoga, workout line of apparel and intimates.

So this Friday from 6:30am-3:30pm I will be in a mock up VS Store on a video shoot! I will have a stylist for makeup and hair as well as a wardrobe coordinator who will choose the right outfit and colors for my skin and hair color! I just got the script sent to me via email this afternoon and I am Associate #5. I've got some lines to memorize! So if you work in a VS store or know someone who does - give it a couple of months, but they may be learning how to sell VSX apparel by me in a training video!
Plus, I get to keep the awesome outfit. I love the brands I work for....!
2 comments:
I think you should entitle this blog...VIXEN! Cuz you are that! Congratulations.
wowee! is it going to on youtube? so we can see it?
Post a Comment