Monday, January 5, 2009

Vacaciones

Today I returned to work after a 10 day vacation for the holidays. The nine and half ours I spent at work today absolutely FLEW by. I barely had time to think about anything other than pure work, work and more work.

I thought the reasons why we took vacations were to feel refreshed, well rested and to begin anew? Don't get me wrong, I felt all of those things but I have never felt so busy in my so-far short work career than I did today. It's close week for the busiest month of the year (Decemeber), I have to catch up on all my work, a store's register blew up (Almost literally) and I have to train a new associate! Phew.

Either way, I am oh-so-very glad and blessed for the opportunity to take time off work but my, oh my, am I going to busy for the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Susan said...

but the big question is....DID you rest during your time off? We seldom do. Look at all the traveling you did. That in itself is very taxing.

But you are right...if you have a job at all these days, you can count yourself blessed.