It has been a rough past couple of weeks for me at work. I recently took on new duties for a lady who left the company and I find that my days are disappearing. I go into work aroun 8:00am and all of the sudden I look down at my clock and it's 4:00pm...! I hate the feeling of disappearing time. I know in a few weeks I'll get a better handle on my new job but right now I feel as though I work hard all day long, and the next day there is just as much to do if not more. Either way - the constant in my life is Jordan. I love this picture of us -which sits in a frame in my cubicle at work. It was taken this past spring on the banks of the Scioto River here in Columbus. It was a beautiful spring day, as you can see the trees have barely budded but the grass is green. Where would I be without him or him without me? How would a stressful job transition be if I did not have him to take care of me? Sad, lonely and depressing is what I assume it would be. We are so blessed and grateful to have eachother, together forever. Neither of us is going anywhere and we are thankful and true to our covenants for our eternal marriage..JPG)
This is another picture from the same evening we spent by the river - as you can see in the background it's not too clear. On the rock that I am sitting on, I spotted an engraving 'J+H'. I don't know if you can make it out from the picture but it was cute. I wonder how long that engraving has been there, who did it and where are they now...?
2 comments:
well, one day of blogging down...many more to go! Keep up the great work Hill!
I clicked on the picture, it enlarged and I could see it! Together Forever is great but there's this sense bout going nowhere without each other that made me happy.
Post a Comment